Harford Agricultural Society Scholarship Program
Fourteen $1,000 Scholarships awarded in 2018
Guidelines and Eligibility
- Be a High School Graduate
- Be currently admitted to a school of advanced education, i.e. college or university
- Submit a completed application, essay which includes Harford Fair involvement, and letters of recommendation to:
Harford Agricultural Society
c/o Scholarship Selection Committee
485 Fair Hill Rd., New Milford, PA 18834
- Accepting applications between April 1 and August 31, 2019.
Recipient(s) may receive the Harford Agricultural Society Scholarship more than once.
- Complete the application. Attach additional sheets, if necessary.
- Obtain two letters of recommendation from any of the following:
- School Principal
- School Teacher/Instructor
- School Guidance Counselor
- County Extension Educator
- 4-H Club Leader
- Religious Minister/Church Youth Advisor
- Harford Fair Director, Superintendent, or Department Head
- Write an essay not to exceed two double-spaced typed pages on the following topic:
“Ways in which I have been involved in the Harford Fair and how winning the Harford Agricultural Society Scholarship will impact my education, my major, and my career goals.”