Department 22: Livestock Skill-a-Thon
|Registration||Tuesday, August 20th, beginning at 6:00pm - Cattle Arena|
|Show Time||Tuesday, August 20th at 6:30 pm - Cattle Arena|
Exhibitors must adhere to the General Rules for the Harford Fair listed here.
Please see entry form below for a complete listing of rules and classes.
- This competition is open to anyone who is present at the fair for the contest.
- There will be four age divisions in the contest.
- Contestant’s age is determined as of the day of the contest.
- Categories in the contest will include, but are not limited to: livestock judging, breed identification, equipment identification, meat identification, and a general livestock quiz.
- Registration for this event will take place in the Cattle Arena on Tuesday, August 20th, beginning at 6:00pm.