Department 22: Woodsman’s Contest
|Pre-registration||Required by July 24, 2020|
|Contest||Friday, August 21, at 9:00 AM Main Arena|
|For Information||Harford Fair Office||570-434-4300|
Exhibitors must adhere to the General Rules for the Harford Fair listed here.
Please see entry form below for a complete listing of rules and classes.
- This event will be following the New York State Lumberjack Association. Please contact the secretary's office for a copy of the rules.
- Only participants will be allowed in the arena. No unauthorized people will be allowed in the arena.
- ALL CLASSES MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED. NOTE: Any changes must be brought to the arena registration table between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM the day of the show or original entry will be enforced.
- PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO USE SAFETY EQUIPMENT. Participation is at contestant’s own risk.
- Two minutes maximum will be given for each contestant to appear for their class. No exceptions. MANDATORY MEETING AT 8:30 AM IN THE ARENA. Contest will begin at 9:00.
- For information, call the Harford Fair Office at 570-434-4300.