2020 Harford Fair Scholarship Winners
to the following Donors for giving money to the Scholarship Fund
People’s Security Bank & Trust Company
Chief Oil and Gas
The Honesdale National Bank
Burning Bush Petroleum
Power Equipment Group
The Discount Outlet
Harford Agricultural Society Scholarship Program
Eleven Scholarships Awarded in 2020!
Guidelines and Eligibility
- Be a High School Graduate
- Be currently admitted to a school of advanced education, i.e. college or university
- Submit a completed application, essay which includes Harford Fair involvement, and TWO letters of recommendation to:
Harford Agricultural Society
c/o Scholarship Selection Committee
485 Fair Hill Rd., New Milford, PA 18834
- Accepting applications between April 1 and August 31, 2021.
Recipient(s) may receive the Harford Agricultural Society Scholarship more than once.
- Complete the application. Attach additional sheets, if necessary.
- Obtain TWO letters of recommendation from any of the following:
- School Principal
- School Teacher/Instructor
- School Guidance Counselor
- County Extension Educator
- 4-H Club Leader
- Religious Minister/Church Youth Advisor
- Harford Fair Director, Superintendent, or Department Head
- Write an essay not to exceed two double-spaced typed pages on the following topic:
“Ways in which I have been involved in the Harford Fair and how winning the Harford Agricultural Society Scholarship will impact my education, my major, and my career goals.”